Sistema de teste de bateria? 9200 Series
Regenerative Battery Pack Test System for EV, Solar PV, Aerospace, Energy Storage, & More!
- R&D & Production Lab testing of battery modules and packs
- Bi-directional DC source and load
- High configuration flexibility
- Modular & Scalable Power – 12 to 252kW at 40 ,120 or 600V
- Regenerative Power > 90% energy efficiency
- Current, Voltage & Mode Transitions <1 mSec
- Medições digitais integradas com gráficos e displays de escopo
- Modo de emulação da bateria
- Touch Panel, LabVIEW® & IVI Drivers
- Enercron® Executivo de Teste
NHR?s Regenerative Battery Pack Test System (9200) is ideal for industrial lab and production testing of modules and packs. The 9200 includes expandable power ranges from 12kW modules up to 252 kW with 40,120 or 600V bi-directional DC loads. This battery cycler provides optimal configuration that enables companies the flexibility to expand power levels as needed. It addresses the evolving battery test requirements for electric vehicles, renewable energy storage and critical power applications. NHR?s battery test systems are used as battery cyclers, regenerative, bidirectional DC sources, regenerative DC loads, high power DC sources, or Battery / DC emulators.
The 9200 Battery Pack Test System is ideally suited for applications where maximum battery test system configuration flexibility is needed to cover a broad range of battery voltage, current and power requirements now and in the future. Key differentiating features from other battery cyclers on the market include flexible control options, modular and scalable power, fast transients, built-in safety, and ease of use. We also offer comprehensive battery test systems solutions that include battery test software for easy test program creation and enterprise battery test lab management.
- Emulação de bateria usando OCV e resistência em série
- Projetado para testar e emular todas as substâncias químicas da bateria
- Integração automática de energia (ciclo completo e 1/2)
- Várias camadas de segurança para proteger UUT
- Ferramentas de software para reduzir o tempo de desenvolvimento de testes
- GUI do Softpanel baseada em PC com gráficos
- Drivers LabVIEW e IVI-C / IVI-COM fornecidos
- Opcional: Enercron® sequenciador de teste
- Regenerativa, retorna mais de 90% de energia para a instalação, o que proporciona uma economia elétrica significativa.
- Modular - testador de função completa por projeto de canal
- Paralelos para testes de alta potência (até 144kW)
- Simule e emule com segurança? Mundo Real? condições
- Tempos de transição de tensão, corrente e modo Sub-mS
- Emule baterias com carga excessiva / insuficiente
- Emule com segurança BMS e falhas de bateria
- Configuração flexível (3 módulos por sistema)
Especificações de canais de teste individuais
|Versões do módulo de potência||Model 4904||Model 4912||Model 4960|
|Envelope de carga||0-40V, 600A, 8kW||0-120V, 200A, 8kW||0-600V, 40A, 8kW|
|Envelope de descarga||1.2-40V, 600A, 12kW||4-120V, 200A, 12kW||10-600V, 40A, 12kW|
|Conexão UUT||Buss Bar||Anderson EBC A32||Anderson SB75X|
|Precisão da medição||0,05% + 20mV||0,05% + 60mV||0.05% + 0.3V|
|Definir precisão||0.1% + 40mV||0.1% + 120mV||0.1% + 0.6V|
|Resolução||0,005% (2mV)||0,005% (6mV)||0,005% (30mV)|
|Corrente (por módulo)||600A||200A||40A|
|Precisão da medição||0.1% + 0.6A||0.1% + 0.2A||0.1% + 40mA|
|Definir precisão||0,2% + 1,2A||0,2% + 0,4A||0,2% + 80mA|
|Resolução||0,005% (30mA)||0,005% (10mA)||0,005% (2mA)|
|Potência (por módulo)|
|Precisão da medição||0.3% + 36W||0.3% + 36W||0.3% + 36W|
|Definir precisão||0.4% + 48W||0.4% + 48W||0.4% + 48W|
|Resolução||0,005% (0,6W)||0,005% (0,6W)||0,005% (0,6W)|
|Resistência em série|
|Tamanho (AxLxP)||72 x 28 x 31"/1829 x 711 x 787mm|
|Peso||1475lbs / 669kg|
- EV/ESS Battery Module/Pack Test
- Start - Stop Test
- Battery Characterization
- Cycling, Life-cycle
- Charge, Discharge
- Fuel Cell Test-Module, Stack
- EV Powertrain, Avionics Propulsion Systems
- DC Charger
- Power Conversion: DC/DC Converters, Inverters
- On-board Charger, UPS, Power Distribution Unit (PDU)
- Microgrid, ESS, PV Emulation
The Power of Choice: Multiple Control Options
The ability for a battery test system to interface with and control an entire test environment is critical. Engineers need to have multiple ways to control the battery test instrument. Depending on the specific need, an engineer may 1) choose to have direct access to the drivers for in-house programming, 2) choose to use an integrator, or 3) choose NHR?s Enerchron® Test Executive software solution.
All NHR battery test systems can be easily integrated into existing test platforms or as the power stage for new test platforms. To achieve this, NHR provides fully documented drivers using either IVI or SCPO languages along with examples, applications, and integration support. NHR also has a number of integration partners who are familiar with our hardware and can deliver a full turn key test system. These integrators develop fully custom systems using your specified hardware sensors and fixturing components.
Modular & Scalable Power
The 9200 Battery Test System is highly configurable and can parallel up to 21 power modules that can test multiple batteries with different test programs and start/stop times!
For example, on a battery test system configured with three power modules, one of the power modules could test a 12kW battery, while the other two modules could be paralleled to test a 24kW battery. Both batteries could have different battery parameters set and tested at the same time. The end result is an extraordinarily flexible battery test system that makes battery module/pack testing more effective and efficient.
Tempos de resposta rápidos
Voltage and current transitions, or slew rates, of the test system must be faster than the battery under test to emulate real-world settings. Our systems have fast response times and command speeds to accurately emulate real-world conditions through the hardware and software.
Built-in, Multiple Layers of Safety
When it comes to testing new battery technologies, safety is vital. NHR solutions provide mulitple layers of hardware and software protection. The combination of safety contactors, reverse polarity checker, and pre-charge circuitry are built-in automatically to the hardware and easy to control in a single solution. There are no hidden fees or added costs, and safety is designed into the product versus being an afterthought. All of these safety mechanisms are controlled and fully integrated into the automation system, providing full safety control throughout the test environment.
Comprehensive Battery Test Solutions
We?re your partner in test. We provide comprehensive battery test solutions for the entire product life cycle. We have solutions and in-house application experts that can help you at any design or manufacturing stage whether you?re at the R&D engineering or high volume manufacturing stages.
“The NHR 9200 battery test systems are flexible, reliable and cost effective. The ability to configure single 9200s, or multiple 9200s, for either multiple low power channels or a single high power channel gives us greater flexibility and efficiency in our test scheduling.”
This flexibility has allowed us to perform more of our testing in-house saving us time and money. The power ratings and voltage range of the 9200s allow us to fulfill all of our module, 48V pack and 12V pack testing requirements.
NHR test equipment is very dependable. Our testing requires 24/7 operation and the NHR units have done this with zero downtime. The slew rate capability of the units allows us meet the response-demand and accuracy of our customer drive cycles as well as giving us the capability of performing some specialty testing in-house.