Engineering Characterization Test System – Model 5710
DC Power Supply Test System for Engineering Characterization/Design Verification Testing, Power Supplies Testing, Defense Avionics Testing, & More!
- NEW! Tektronix MDO-Series Mixed Signal Oscilloscope
- Unlimited voltage, current & timing measurements relative to digital signals.
- Library of design verification test routines reduces program development time
- Configuration flexibility
The Engineering Characterization Test System, model 5710, is designed to yield comprehensive test data on a wide range of AC-DC and DC-DC power supplies with a minimum of programming effort. Such characterization testing is typically done in an engineering design-verification laboratory where the user’s own designs or vendor prototypes are evaluated. This type of extensive testing is also often required for high-reliability power supplies used in medical, telecommunication, space and avionic applications.
Model 5710 Engineering Characterization Test System Specifications
|Instrument Type||AC Sources||DC Sources||High-Power Loads||Modular DC Loads||Modular DC Supplies|
|Power||2.7 to36kVA||5 to 36 kW||6-36kW*||300W||450W|
|Voltage||to 400V||to 500V||120/600V||0.7-120/2.1-450V||20/40/80/450V|
|Current||to 200A||to 1400A||7200/1800A||60A||60/30/15/8A|
|Size (HxWxD)||72 x 28 x 35"/1829 x 711 x 889mm|
|* The above specifications show typical test system configurations. Contact NH Research, Inc. for more information and assistance in customizing a 5710 Engineering Characterization System|
emPower™ Test Executive Software
Simplified Test Creation, Execution & Reporting for Power Supply Functional Tests
Ideal for matrix & high volume testing
- Zero post-development using automatic report generator
- Sequencer with built in features
- Reduces software development time & risk
- Easy data entry environment
- Complete library of design verification test routines
- Speeds up test & increases productivity