AC Electronic Load – 4600 Series
AC Load for UUT Reliability Testing, UPS Testing, Vehicle to Grid (V2G) Testing, & More!
- 6 sizes – 3 to 36kW, 30 – 360A, 50 – 350V
- Single and 3-phase configurations
- 12 high-accuracy internal measurements
- 100-step macro for per cycle loading changes
- User-defined waveforms
- CC, CR, CV, CP, SC, UPF and CNL emulation modes
- PC control using Lab VIEW and IVI drivers
- LAN, RS232, USB communication interface
- PC softpanel GUI with current, voltage & power waveform display
This AC Load (4600 Series) is designed for test applications that require linear and non-linear AC loading in several emulation modes with Power and Crest Factor control. This programmable versatility allows testing with a wide variety of potential field operating conditions to assure unit-under-test (UUT) reliability. Products tested include uninterruptible power supplies (UPS), AC sources, inverters, switches, circuit breakers, fuses and connectors.
AC Load - 4600
Wide Range of Power Levels
- Field-proven reliability
- Simplifies automated test stand development
– Triggerable set & measurement
– True short circuit mode
– Built-in SW watchdog
- Software tools to shorten test development time
– PC-based Softpanel GUI with scope display
– Supplied LabVIEW & IVI-C/IVI-COM drivers
– Optional: AC Load or emPower® test sequencers
- Field upgradeable (3kW/ф steps)
- Built in features reduce cost & simplifies setup
– Requires fewer additional test devices
– Fewer devices simplifies test stand wiring
- Sizable for 1ф & 3ф configurations
4600 Series Electronic Load Specifications
|Current||0 - 30A||0 - 60A||0 - 120A||0 - 18A||0 - 240A||0 - 360A|
|Voltage||50 - 350V||50 - 350V||50 - 350V||50 - 350V||50 - 350V||50 - 350V|
|Enclosure||Chassis||Chassis (2)||Cabinet||Cabinet||Cabinet, 2-Bay||Cabinet, 2-Bay|
|Size (HxWxD)||8 3/4"x 19"x 23"
(222 x 483 x 584mm)
|17 1/2"x 19"x 25"
(445 x 483 x 635mm)
|57"x 23"x 30"
(1448 x 584 x 762mm)
|72"x 23"x 30"
(1829 x 584 x 762mm)
|57"x 46"x 30"
(1448 x 1168 x 762mm)
|72"x 46"x 30"
(1829 x 1168 x 762mm)
|Weight||77lbs (35kg)||154lbs (70kg)||440lbs (200kg)||650lbs (295kg)||860lbs (390kg)||1250lbs (567kg)|
- UUT Reliability Testing, UPS Testing, V2G
- Grid Utility Test, Inverter Test
- Linear & Non-linear Loading, Inductive & Capacitive Loading Requirements
- True Short Circuit Test