AC Electronic Loads
Programmable AC Electronic Loads
NH Research, Inc.’s (NHR) AC Electronic Loads include the Regenerative 4 Quadrant AC Load (9430) Regenerative 4 Quadrant AC Load (9430) which is modular and scalable in power. The 9430 is ideal for linear, non-linear, inductive and capacitive loading test requirements with advanced features. Applications include testing of Vehicle to Grid (V2G), EVSE, military and aerospace, solar and grid-tied inverters, uninterruptible power supplies (UPS), AC sources, rectifiers, circuit breakers and fuses.
Applications include testing of Vehicle to Grid (V2G), EVSE, military and aerospace, solar and grid-tied inverters, uninterruptible power supplies (UPS), AC sources, rectifiers, circuit breakers and fuses.
NHR’s electronic loads deliver the power, precision and flexibility needed to meet or exceed your test solution needs.
- Modular and scalable power
- Fast response times
- Advanced loading modes (CC, CP, CR, CV & more)
- Advanced Measurements (voltage, current, power)
- Measurement accuracy with separate voltage/current ranges
- Multiple layers of safety, built-in
- User-defined waveforms
- Sub-cycle transient generation
- Controllable from remote PC
Regenerative AC Load with 4 Quadrant Capability
NHR’s AC Load 4-Quadrant Operation offers regenerative, bi-directional capability, ideal for simulating almost any complex linear or non-linear load as well as full line disturbances at any power factor. This bi-directional capability significantly expands load simulation relative to 2-quadrant AC loads.
The Regenerative AC Load (9430) allows creating the reverse current caused by inductive or capacitive loads (low power factors). Power is sent back to the UUT (source) during part of the AC cycle, and accurately duplicates real-world reactive electrical power flows.
- High energy efficiency > 90%
- 8 power ratings
- Scalable power from 12kW up to 96kW
- 0-350Vrms, 0-606VL-L multi-phase output
- CC, CR, CP & CV loading modes