AC Electronic Loads
Programmable AC Electronic Loads
NH Research, Inc.’s (NHR) line of AC Electronic Loads includes the AC Load (4600) and Regenerative AC Load (9430) models. NHR’s AC Electronic Loads are designed for ultimate configuration and flexibility. Each has their own specific set of features suited for specific applications.
NHR’s electronic loads are modular and air-cooled which simplifies installation, allows testing to start immediately, and allows field expansion of loading capability should the need arise. They are designed for testing applications such as circuit breakers, connectors, fuses, inverters, switches, uninterruptible power supplies (UPS), and much more!
- Ultimate configuration flexibility
- Advanced loading modes in addition to CC, CP, CR, & CV
- Safety limits protect UUT
- Built-in measurement system (voltage, current, power, & timing)
- Precision measurements with separate voltage/current ranges
- ATE features simplify test stand development
NHR’s electronic loads deliver the power, precision and flexibility needed to meet or exceed your test solution needs.
|Voltage||50 – 350V||More Info|
|Current||30 – 360A|
|Power||3 to 36kW|
|Dynamic||45 – 440Hz|
|Channels per Mainframe||1|
|Loading||CC, CP, CR|
|V & I Digitizer|
|* The above specifications show typical configurations & are subject to change. Contact NH Research, Inc. for more information and assistance in customizing a product|