DC Power Supply Testing
Power Supply Test Systems for DC Power Supplies
NH Research, Inc. (NHR) provides test equipment to cover the full spectrum of DC power supply testing.
- For production testing of DC-DC converter and adapters, the Multi-Channel Tester – S600 Series offers a compact, instrument-priced tester that has all the capability of large test systems combined with faster-than-ever test speeds.
- For production and engineering characterization testing of AC-DC power supplies with mid-range power levels, the Multi-Channel Tester – S600 Series provides a highly streamlined test system that guarantees the most cost-efficient testing for this highly competitive class of supply.
- For complex production and advanced engineering characterization testing, both AC-DC and DC-DC testing, the Universal Test System – Model 5600 and the Engineering Characterization System – Model 5700 offers a wide range of power levels and instrumentation options together with the competitive advantages of wave form digitization.
- To address the challenges of more comprehensive uninterruptible power supply (UPS) testing, a the Universal UPS/Inverter Test System – Model 5500 features a programmable 4600 or 9430 AC electronic load with waveform digitizing measurements. These capabilities have established new standards for test coverage and testing throughput.
* Click sections below to expand
Power Supply Test Systems
DC Power Supply Test Systems
This type of test system consists of test solutions for the functional testing of DC power supplies, UPSs and similar power conversion components.