NH Research Privacy Statement
NH Research (NHR) uses a number of measures to protect your personal information. This Privacy Statement applies to nhresearch.com and to NHR. Please read it carefully to get a clear understanding of how we collect, use, protect or otherwise handle your personal information.
What Personal Information Do We Collect From the People That Visit Our Blog, Website or Application?
Personal Information Collection
When you submit a form on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details as categorized below to help you with your experience in your interactions with NHR. For example, we may use this information include using your data to help us to improve your experience using our website, to present you with options tailored to your preferences and for targeted advertising purposes as explained below, and to help prevent and detect fraud.
- Identifiers such as your first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, user account name and password, social media handle, date of birth, proof of employment eligibility (if you are applying for a job), or other similar identifiers;
- Protected characteristics such as your gender, age, race, or other protected classifications under applicable law;
- Financial information such as bank or credit card numbers or other financial information;
- Audio, electronic, visual, or similar information such as photographs of you, biometric identifiers, IP address or voice recordings from you;
- Professional information such as information about your employer, job history, job interests, or job title;
- Education information such as your education history, degrees or certifications obtained; or
- Communications. When you participate in polls or surveys, register for an event or contact us, we may maintain a record of that communication including any Personal Information you provide in the communication.
We may ask you to provide Personal Information when you:
- Use our website or applications;
- Activate a software license or register software;
- Request quotes, services, support, downloads, trials, whitepapers, training or information;
- Place orders for products or services;
- Create and manage a user account;
- Register for events or webinars;
- Participate in surveys, sweepstakes or other promotional activities online or in any other venue;
- Provide a testimonial;
- Subscribe to newsletters, marketing and promotional emails or other materials;
- Apply for a job; or
- Contact us
How Does NHR Use Personal Data?
- To improve our website to better serve you
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests
- Deliver the products, services and support or carry out the transactions you have requested
- Send communications to you, including information about product safety, your transaction status including notifications about products purchased and order confirmations, specific NHR programs in which you have chosen to participate, products and services, events, promotional offers, and market surveys
- Facilitate your use of our website and online community forums, including customizing webpage language and content
- Facilitate communications from our authorized distributors and business partners
- Customize, analyze, and improve our products and services (including the content and advertisements on our website to identify usage trends or determine the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns), technologies, communications, and relationship with you
- Better understand our customers and online users, including identifying your interests based on your interactions with our site
- Personalize content and implement your preferences
- Enforce our conditions of sale, website terms and separate contracts (if applicable) with you;
- Prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities
- Protect the security or integrity of our websites, our businesses, and our products or services
- Perform other functions or serve other purposes, as disclosed to you at the point of collection, or as required or permitted by law
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
How Do We Protect Visitor Information?
We use an SSL certificate:
- We use an SSL connection to encrypt data sent between your browser and our website.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We follow generally accepted standards to protect your Personal Information from misuse, interference and loss, as well as from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. The ways we do this include:
- Using encryption when collecting or transferring sensitive information, such as credit card details;
- Limiting physical access to our premises;
- Limiting access to the information we collect about you;
- Ensuring that we and our business partners have appropriate security safeguards to keep Personal Information secure; and
- Where required by law, destroying or de-identifying Personal Information.
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We encourage you to keep any passwords you use confidential and to be careful to avoid “phishing” scams where someone may send you an email that appears to be from NH Research asking for your personal information. We will not request your ID or password through email.
Do We Use 'Cookies'?
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to disable all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies or follow the steps at the link below:
* If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It won't affect the users experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
Third Party Disclosure
Except as noted in this Privacy Statement, we do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. We use website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
Links to third-party websites and services
Third parties control the content of all third-party websites that are linked to our website. These links are provided as a benefit to you. If you submit Personal Information to any third-party website through one of those links, the Personal Information you provide is governed by the third-parties’ privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any site you visit.
Social Media Features
Our site includes social media features, such as the Facebook and LinkedIn buttons. These features may collect your IP address, which page you are visiting on our site, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly. Social media features are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our site. Your interactions with these features are governed by the privacy statement of the company providing it.
We and our trusted third-party vendors use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers to compile data to understand user demographics and interest in NH Research products.Opting Out
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out.
A cookie is a piece of text that is placed on your computer's hard drive. Depending on the settings you have selected, your browser adds the text to your device as a small file. Many browsers are set to accept cookies by default. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies as you prefer. The Help portion of your web browser, most likely found on the toolbar, typically tells you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether.
To learn more about cookies, how we use them on www.nhresearch.com, and how you can view or delete them, refer to our Cookies Help page at https://nhresearch.com/nh-research-inc/nh-research-inc-cookie-policy/. If you choose to decline cookies, you may still use our website, but your ability to use some areas of our website will be limited.
We also use scripts, pixels and similar technology, that help us manage content on our site. For example, we may use scripts to personalize your experience to show you products that support your industry. We may also use these technologies to identify the most popular locations on our site, to help us make more of our pages valuable to our customers and to troubleshoot any issues our customers raise about our site’s operation.Targeted Display Advertising
If you do not wish to have this information used for the purpose of serving you targeted ads, you may opt-out of publishers’ content by visiting https://preferences-mgr.truste.com (or if located in the European Union click https://www.youronlinechoices.eu/). Please note this does not opt you out of being served all advertising. You will continue to receive generic ads.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
Updating Your Personal Data and Preference Management
If you want to change or update your personal information or preferences, please contact us. You can also change your communication preferences, including opting out of all marketing communications, at any time. You may use any of several options to express and manage your preferences, including:
- Unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of any marketing email communications we send you.
- Make your request by sending an email to email@example.com, calling (949) 474-3900 or writing us at the address listed at the bottom of this Privacy Statement.
How Does Our Site Handle "Do Not Track" Signals?
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place. For more information about “do not track,” visit www.allaboutdnt.org.
Children’s Personal Information
We do not knowingly collect personal information about children or minors. If you are a child as understood by laws of your country, please do not submit any Personal Information through our website.
Should the unlikelihood of a data breach occur, we will notify the users via email within 7 business days.
California Site Visitors and Customers
In accordance with the requirements of the California Consumer Privacy Act, you may have certain rights in relation to your Personal Information. These rights may include the rights to:
- Access and receive a portable copy of your Personal Information;
- Delete your Personal Information (subject to certain limitations under applicable law);
- Receive information about our use of your Personal Information;
- Be free from discrimination in response to exercising these rights conferred by law; and
- Direct that your Personal Information is not sold.
To exercise any of these rights, please make a request by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EU Data Protection Rights
Where the processing of your Personal Information is subject to EU data protection laws, you have the following data subject rights. Please note that these rights are not absolute and in certain cases are subject to conditions as specified in applicable law.
- Access: Request access to your personal data, as that term is defined in the GDPR;
- Rectification: Request correction of your personal data;
- Erasure: Request erasure of your personal data;
- Objection: Object to some processing of your personal data;
- Restriction: Request restriction of processing of your personal data;
- Portability: Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party;
- Withdrawal of Consent: Withdraw your consent to processing your personal data;
- Automated Decision-Making: The right not to be subject to having a decision made about you that is based solely on automated processing if that decision produces legal or similarly significant effects concerning you.
In addition to the above, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you consider that our processing of your Personal Information infringes applicable data protection law.
If you have any questions about the type of Personal Information we hold about you, please send a written request to email@example.com or to the postal address provided at the bottom of this Privacy Statement. If you wish to request deletion or correction of Personal Information we hold about you, or to submit a Data Subject Access Request to exercise any other data subject right, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. While we will make reasonable efforts to accommodate your request, we reserve the right to reject such access requests or to impose restrictions or requirements upon such requests if required or permitted by applicable law.
Address 16601 Hale Ave Irvine, CA 92606
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (949) 474-3900
Last Edited on 2022-02-01