DC cargas electrónicas
Cargas electrónicas de CC modulares, de alta corriente y alto voltaje
NH Research, Inc?s (NHR) DC Electronic Loads include the Carga DC modular (4312, 4350), Carga de CC de alta corriente (4700), Carga de CC de alto voltaje (4760), and the Regenerative, Bi-Directional DC Loads (9200, 9300) serie.
NHR?s programmable DC Loads are designed for testing applications in all types of markets. Applications include testing batteries and fuel cells, EV subsystems (OBC, V2G, APM, DC-DC converters), chargers, solar panels, automated test systems, power conversion, power supplies, etc.
We offer a variety of DC electronic loads depending on your test requirements and application needs. There are three major categories of DC loads: modular, benchtop, and high power regenerative DC loads. All of our DC loads provide modular and scalable power, fast response times, advanced measurements, and built-in safety features to ensure high performance, safety and ease of use.
- Modular and scalable power
- Fast transients, sub-millisecond pulse
- Built-in advanced measurements, waveform capture & analysis
- High measurement accuracy with separate voltage/current ranges
- Constant Loads ? CV, CC, CP, CR & in combination
- PC control using LabVIEW & IVI drivers
- Multiple layers of safety, built-in
Descargar el DC Electronic Loads/Sources product selector guides to choose the dc load that fits your testing needs.
Regenerative DC Loads
NHR?s Regenerative DC Loads are ideal for high power test applications, with advanced features and over 90% energy efficiency. Bi-directional power flow allows accurate and effective testing of real-world conditions.
NHR? S High Voltage Regenerative DC Load ? 9300 addresses the increasing power levels used in electric vehicle and renewable energy storage industries. It provides a dual power range (up to 600 V, 1200V) and can be scaled up to 2.4 MW in 100 kW building blocks, offering a wide operating envelope with fast transient times.
NHR? S Regenerative DC Load ? 9200 is ideal for DC power testing where maximum test configuration flexibility is needed to cover a broad range of voltage, current and power requirements. It includes expandable power ranges from 12kW modules up to 252 kW with 40,120 or 600V.
- Regenerative discharge (load) > 90%
- Built-in safety features including pre-charge circuit, isolation relays, etc.
- Modo de emulación de batería
- CAN, BMS, DAQ options
High Voltage/High Current DC Loads
Programable de NHR Cargas electrónicas DC are ideal for medium-to-high-power testing in all markets. The Cargas electrónicas CC (4700/4760) can be used as part of an automatic test station or as a stand-alone, bench-top set-up. The DC Electronic Load (4700) is a relatively low-voltage (120V) with high-current capability. The high-voltage DC Electronic Load (4760) es una carga electrónica de alto voltaje (600 V) para aplicaciones de alta potencia.
- Ideal for fast transients, ultra-low voltage loading (down to .01 VDC 8 power ratings)
- 4700 Series – 1 kW / 200 A / 120 V to 36 kW / 7200 A / 120 V
- 4760 Series – 1 kW / 50 A / 600 V to 36 kW / 1800 A / 600 V<?li>
- Alta precisión 1 kW rango de baja potencia
Cargas modulares de CC
los 4300 DC Cargas son ideales para clientes de rack y stack ATE, militar tanto como aerospace applications. This flexible load measurement system can be reconfigured easily to test products in parallel which better simulates real-world conditions and improves testing time. The capability to combine up to 16 loads into a single chassis, with fast transient speed and synchronous measurement, opens several new test strategy possibilities. The 4300 DC carga es perfecto para aplicaciones que requieren pruebas simultáneas de múltiples UUT de conversión de energía o fuentes de alimentación de múltiples salidas.
- Highly modular, flexible, compact test requirements
- Voltage rating ? 120 V or 500 V
- 3 Power ratings ? 150, 300 & 600 W
- Mix & Match up to 16 Loads
- Independent measurement capability in a single 5U / 8 3/4″ chassis