NH Research, Inc. (NHR) provides automated test equipment to cover the full spectrum of DC power supply testing. NHR?s DC power supply test solutions are ideal for the functional testing of DC power supplies, UPSs and similar power conversion components.
Diese Gruppe von automatisierten Testgeräten (ATE) besteht aus: Mehrkanal-Netzteiltester (S600), Universelles USV-Testsystem (5500), Universal Test System (5600), and the Engineering Characterization Test System (5700).
Applications include high volume production testing, engineering design characterization, incoming inspection and depot repair. Systems are based on industry standard software and hardware architectures and are configurable from small benchtop to multi-bay units.
Fundamental to the success of all products is the total commitment to customer support. NHR is fully staffed with the technical expertise, diagnostic tools and replacement parts to resolve any problems
- Erweiterte Steuerungsfunktionen, die über die einfachen Einstellungen von Spannung, Strom und Leistung hinausgehen
- Modulare und skalierbare Leistung
- Flexible Configuration
- Fast Transients
- Advanced, Built-in Measurements
- Simplified test-set up
- emPowerTM Testen Sie die Executive Software
Modular DC Power Supplies (AC-DC)
Das Mehrkanaltester? S600-Serie is ideal for high speed, parallel testing of high volume power conversion devices. For production and engineering characterization testing of AC-DC power supplies with mid-range power levels, the Mehrkanaltester? S600-Serie provides a highly streamlined test system that guarantees the most cost-efficient testing for this highly competitive class of power supplies.
- Configurable up to 16 devices in parallel at different outputs
- Easy configuration through front-loading, card-based instruments
- Eingebaute Wellenform-Digitalisierer bei allen Instrumenten
- Time-synchronized multi-output UUT testing
- Space savings
Universal Tester for Power Supplies with DC Outputs (AC-DC, DC-DC)
Das Power Supply Universal Test System – 5600, is a turn-key, high performance, universal power supply test platform which is ideal for testing power supplies with DC outputs including those with high-power levels or many outputs. A wide range of stimulus instrumentation combined with advanced measurement capabilities make the 5600 test system an ideal solution for the enterprise requiring the most flexibility in test capability.
- Maximale Konfigurationsflexibilität mit Kapazität für mehrere Einschübe
- Digitizer replaces several single-function instruments
- 2 waveform digitizers, 2 x 16, 100 Mhz multiplexer
- Erweiterbare Eingangsmesskanäle
- Common Interface Panel
DC Power Supply Systems for Engineering Characterization (AC-DC, DC-DC)
Das Engineering Characterization Test System – 5710 is ideal for characterization, design verification, power supplies, and ATE Testing. It is designed to yield comprehensive test data on a wide range of AC-DC and DC-DC power supplies with a minimum of programming effort. Such characterization testing is typically done in an engineering design-verification laboratory where the user?s own designs or vendor prototypes are evaluated. This type of extensive testing is also often required for high-reliability power supplies used in medical, telecommunication, Weltraum- und Luftfahrtanwendungen.
- Mixed-Signal-Oszilloskop der MDO-Serie von Tektronix
- Unlimited voltage, current & timing measurements
- Die Bibliothek mit Testroutinen zur Designüberprüfung reduziert die Zeit für die Programmentwicklung
- Wide configuration flexibility
emPower Test Executive Software
NHR's empowerTM Software offers simplified test creation, execution & reporting for power supply functional tests.
- Ideal for matrix & high volume testing
- Zero post development using automatic report generator
- Sequencer with built in features
- Reduces software development time & risk
- Easy data entry environment
- Complete library of design verification test routines
- Speeds up test & increases productivity