NEW Power Electronics Test Systems & Instruments Releases
Below are NH Research, Inc.’s (NHR) newest power electronics test systems and instruments releases. For more information on these power electronics test systems, or other test systems and instruments, view our product comparison tables (Battery Test/Battery Emulation Testing, AC & DC Electronic Loads, AC & DC Sources, AC & DC Regenerative) or, contact us today!
Multi Channel Power Supply Tester – S600 Series
Multi-Channel Test System for High-Speed Parallel Testing of Adapters, Chargers, LED Power Drivers, DC Converters, Voltage Regulator Modules, Point-of-Load Converters & AC-DC Power Supplies.
- Maximum test throughput through parallel testing of multiple devices & outputs
- Ease of reconfiguration or expansion through front-loading, card-based instruments
- Built-in waveform digitizers on all instruments
- Space-saving design
- emPower® Test Executive
Regenerative 4-Quadrant AC Load – Model 9430
Regenerative AC Load with Linear & Non-Linear AC Loading in Several Emulation Modes with User-Defined Waveforms, Power & Crest Factor Control.
- 8 Sizes – 4 to 96kW
- Single, Split or Three-Phase programmable
- 10 to 350VAC
- 30 to 880Hz
- DC operation to 10 to 400VDC
- Reactive power capability 2.6 x Real Power
- Sink power regenerated back to facility with >90% efficiency
- Power factor range: -1 to +1
- Crest factor range: 1.414 to 4.000
- High-resolution waveform digitizer
- 9” Touch-Panel user interface
- High power density/minimum rack space
Engineering Characterization Test System – Model 5710
DC Power Supply Test System for Engineering Characterization/Design Verification Testing, Power Supplies Testing, Defense Avionics Testing, & More!
- NEW! Tektronix MDO-Series Mixed Signal Oscilloscope
- Unlimited voltage, current & timing measurements relative to digital signals.
- Library of design verification test routines reduces program development time
- Configuration flexibility
High Voltage Battery Test System – 9300 Series
Battery Test System for Automated Charge/Discharge Cycling of Batteries
plus Other Energy Storage Components & More!
- Wide Operating Envelope at 100kW per cabinet
- Scalable to 1.2MW/4000A
- >90% efficiency of discharge power returned to AC mains
- Built-in digital measurements with charting & scope displays
- Current, Voltage & Mode transitions in <2 mSec
- Battery Emulation Mode
- Touch Panel, LabVIEW® & IVI Drivers
- Enerchron® Test Executive
AC Power Source – Model 9420
AC Source with HiVAR™ Technology Ideal for ATE use in Aviation, Aerospace, Defense, Military/Mission Critical Testing, Manufacturing Test, Research & Development & More!
- Voltage Range – 175/350VRMS, 200/400VDC
- 7 models – 8kW/21kVA to 96kW/252kVA
- Unique configuration flexibility provides for single, split, three-phase operation plus full-power DC
- HiVAR™ design eliminates derating nominal power due to reactive loads
- Frequency – 30 to 880Hz
- High-resolution waveform digitizer & scope display
- Precision ultra-low current measurements
- Seamless, constant-power operating envelope
- Built-in 9” touch-panel user interface for manual control & measurement display
- Graphical waveform editor for user-defined waveforms
- High-level line disturbance programming Macros
- External PC option to host NHR emPower® Test Sequencer
- Alternate programming in LabVIEW, native SCPI, & other IVI-compliant languages
- Improved power density results in half the panel height of traditional AC sources