AC Power Sources
AC Sources with HiVARTM Technology
NH Research, Inc.’s (NHR) AC Power Source line includes the HiVAR AC Source (9420) series. NHR’s AC power sources are useful for testing designs over a wide range of input voltages at 50 Hz and 60 Hz. Military testing at 400 Hz is another use for AC Power Sources. Magnetic devices such as inductors and transformers can also be tested over a range of voltage and frequency using AC Power Sources. Each has their own specific set of features suited for specific applications.
NHR’s AC power sources eliminate the cost associated with operating and maintaining cooling systems such as air-conditioning and water chillers. They are designed for testing applications such as military, mission-critical, inductors, transformers, super capacitors, and much more!
- Advanced control features beyond simple settings of voltage, current, & power
- Simulation of real-world conditions (including transients and parameter adjustment)
- Built-in waveform digitizer & advanced measurement system
- Precision measurements with separate voltage/current ranges
- Eliminates need for additional measurement devices
NHR AC power source products deliver the power, precision and flexibility needed to meet or exceed your test solution needs.