DC Power Supply Testing
Power Supply Test Systems
The full spectrum of DC power supply testing is optimally covered with four different series of testers from NH Research, Inc. (NHR):
- For DC-DC converter and adapter testing, the Multi-Channel Tester – S600 Series offers a compact, instrument-priced tester that has all the capability of large test systems combined with faster-than-ever test speeds.
- For AC-DC supplies with mid-range power levels, the Model 535 provides a highly streamlined test system that guarantees the most cost-efficient testing for this highly competitive class of supply.
- For both AC-DC and DC-DC testing, the Universal Test System – Model 5600 offers a wide range of power levels and instrumentation options together with the remarkable benefits of waveform digitization.
- To address the challenges of more comprehensive uninterruptible power supply test, a universal UPS test system, the Universal UPS/Inverter Test System – Model 5500, that features a programmable AC electronic load and waveform digitizing measurements has established new standards for test coverage and tester throughput.
* Click sections below to expand