DC Power Supply Testing
Power Supply Test Systems for DC Power Supplies
The full spectrum of DC power supply testing is optimally covered with four different series of testers from NH Research, Inc. (NHR):
- For DC-DC converter and adapter testing, the Multi-Channel Tester – S600 Series offers a compact, instrument-priced tester that has all the capability of large test systems combined with faster-than-ever test speeds.
- For AC-DC supplies with mid-range power levels, the Model 535 provides a highly streamlined test system that guarantees the most cost-efficient testing for this highly competitive class of supply.
- For both AC-DC and DC-DC testing, the Universal Test System – Model 5600 offers a wide range of power levels and instrumentation options together with the remarkable benefits of waveform digitization.
- To address the challenges of more comprehensive uninterruptible power supply test, a universal UPS test system, the Universal UPS/Inverter Test System – Model 5500, that features a programmable AC electronic load and waveform digitizing measurements has established new standards for test coverage and tester throughput.
* Click sections below to expand