Careers In the Power Coversion Industry
As a leading designer and builder of test equipment for power electronics manufacturers worldwide, NH Research, Inc. offers challenging careers in a team environment where we achieve technical excellence and product reliability and recognize our employees for their contributions to this success.
NH Research, Inc. is currently seeking highly talented professionals with relevant experience in the power conversion industry, especially in the technical sales and applications areas. If you have noteworthy achievements in either of these disciplines, send us your resume and we will see if there is a good fit with any of our current opportunities listed below:
R&D Electronics Technician
- Assist in the development of new products
- Design and build cabling and interconnects necessary to test prototype boards (not production test fixturing).
- Perform initial bring up and testing of prototype boards.
- Modify board circuitry or build custom prototype circuits.
- Work with design engineer to validate circuit performance.
- Create a written log of tests performed.
- Assist with the creation of test procedures to be used by manufacturing.
- 5+ years of related experience
- Solid understanding of basic electricity and electronic theory
- Experience with high-voltage power circuits
- Familiarity with basic lab test equipment such as oscilloscopes, function generators, programmable power supplies, etc.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Comfortable working independently with minimal guidance
- IMPORTANT: Must be comfortable working around high-voltage and high-power electronics. You may be working with voltages as high as 1500V and powers up to 100kW.
NH Research, Incorporated
16601 Hale Avenue
Irvine, CA 92606
Fax: (949) 474-7062
Phone: (949) 474-3900 x115* NH Research, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer